Montag, 27. Januar 2014

Czech Hunter 125

http://czechhunter.doncojon.com/video/show/id/3806

I am still a bit slow-moving after my motorcycle-accident. That's why the public transport is one of the best places for me to seek children these days. Specifically the metro. Children are going by and they often need to wait for a while. On the various other hand individuals around acquire suspicious when they view a video camera and hands full of money. So I always have to be a bit nice when moving toward the individuals. however the promotion makes me additionally feel a little more secure. Or else I can not discuss myself why I approached such a muscular straight guy who had a rather vigorous appearance. I needed to supply a bunch of money to make him follow me to the resort. After that suddenly he appeared to transform his mind.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen